[Bf-funboard] idea to replace center cursor and friends

Jason van Gumster flaw at misaligned.net
Fri Dec 29 00:52:09 CET 2006

I agree that being able to select and move center points would be good
and useful and helpful.  However, this I'm not so sure about:

> the other thing which would be useful, is "multiple" rotate/transform
> points per object which you can select through so you can basically
> save extra common centre points (to avoid the shuffle even more)

In the amount of time (or less) that it would take you to go through a
list or dialog to pick which center point you want to use, you could
just as easily place the 3D cursor where you want and rotate around
that.  Of course, it's not unlikely that I'm missing something here, so
please feel free to clarify.

  -Fweeb