[Bf-funboard] idea to replace center cursor and friends

Doug Ollivier doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Thu Dec 28 23:47:40 CET 2006

You have my vote of confidence. for being able to do that..... would it
be a toggle button like edit mode?

the other thing which would be useful, is "multiple" rotate/transform
points per object which you can select through so you can basically save
extra common centre points (to avoid the shuffle even more)

If there were a mode to move centre points, i don't see why you couldn't
also select through them.

Doug