[Bf-funboard] Re: the Quit/confirm/quit.blend issue

Roger hovergo at net-tech.com.au
Wed Dec 27 23:20:37 CET 2006

> Blender?" :-) And thus: "Do we need a quit hotkey at all?"

I use the q hot key all the time to quit blender, its a good thing.

I open and quit blender  a number of times  in a 16 hour  day.
I use Blender, Scribus, Open Office word and spreadsheet, Gedit, Python, email, Xara, Gimp,  most days,

I reckon I'm not the only one to use a range of software.
It's easier to <crtl u> save user defaults then q quit.

<Save User Defaults> gives me  an instant retrun to the status quo
with no need to search or remember which version of a file was the last worked on. Open Blender and
start work, simple.
Roger