[Bf-funboard] Feature Req: Nodes auto connect

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 23:17:44 CET 2006

Click and drag is fun for like a second, but the ammount of times you
end up setting them up and then adjusting them is a factor

Yet another idea would be hot conectors. Click one socket and then
click the connector socket BAm connected no need to drag or zoom just
hit undo to try the last click again if you get the wrong connection