[Bf-funboard] Python Specials menu

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Tue Oct 25 04:38:52 CEST 2005

Bounced- take 2

Hi, While better python intergration is in the works, I was thinking it
would be good to have sped up python access with a python specials menu-
Wkey is specials and at the moment Alt+W is Export VideoScape. Alt+W
could be used as an Alternative Specials menu.
It would be fairly easy to add in-
And Catagorys could be ObjectSpecials, MeshEditSpecials, UVFaceSpecials.
More could be added too but they would be good to start with.

Im aware this could be added as an event handeler but I dont consider
event handelers themselves intergrated enough to everyday use.
To be blunt, If I made an event handeler that did this, nobody would be
bothered using it. the defaults would not incude it and it would be non
standard.
Any comments.

- Cam