[Bf-funboard] 3 Seperate Clipboards :(

Mal mal at candomultimedia.com
Thu Mar 31 20:52:50 CEST 2005

> And it would also be cool to be able to read the text from "see
> console" when there are errors in python programs (blender doesn't
> launch with the console open by default on linux, and it is not the
> first thing we think about creating shortcuts for the executable)

It would really be cool if you could have the console output, viewable
within Blender ( eg select the console from the drop-down view list of
3D View, IPO etc ).  You could then position it, eg, below your python
editor window, and see errors / debug info straight away, without
switching between the two.

Mal