[Bf-funboard] 3 Seperate Clipboards :(

Luke Wenke iljwamh1234567890 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:51:24 CEST 2005

I think the blender clipboard should be unified with the OS clipboard as
well so that instead of 3 clipboards you'd have one.
In 2003 I mentioned this here:
http://projects.blender.org/pipermail/bf-funboard/2003-October/000894.html
http://projects.blender.org/pipermail/bf-funboard/2003-November/001394.html

"Currently to cut, copy and paste text within Blender, you use the obvious
hotkeys: ctrl-x, ctrl-c, and ctrl-v."
"But to copy and paste text between Blender and the windows clipboard, the
hotkeys are ctrl-shift-C and alt-shift-C for copy (2 different hotkeys) and
ctrl-shift-v for paste."
I then went on to explain a solution. I also mentioned some related issues,
but I'm not sure if they're still relevant.