[Bf-funboard] a redo key shortcut

Jonathan Schroder myselfhimself at free.fr
Sun Mar 13 15:45:54 CET 2005

hi all

I'm realising that having to do ctrl+e+click several times to rotate an
edge the proper way (have to try it 2-3 times to decide what's the best
orientation) is a bit difficult.

Also, I've realised that pressing E+clic several times when doing
successive extrusions is annoying.

Hence I would propose either of these (i prefer the second one):
-a new shortcut(no alt/ctrl-thing.. just a letter to press) which does
the last action again (the command's name would be "redo")
-a tickable option which makes that every (or chosen) action in edit
mode is repeated indefinitely until one right-clicks(ex: keep extruding
until one presses right button)

Hasn't this already been issued?

Jonathan