[Bf-funboard] Rendering as vector SWF!

Pedro Sacramento pedro.sacramento at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 05:41:42 CEST 2005

Hi dudes!
I'm very happy to see the 2.37 release! It's great and i loved the
moving, scale and rotating gizmos!

Have you ever thought about blender rendering as vector based
SWF(embedding raster videos on swf files is easy, i'm talking about
rendering as "real swf files", flash is not flash without those
marvelous vector based images ;D), just like erain's Swift 3d? It
would be great for people who likes working with cartoon style
rendered animation, I've attached a sample image. (I got it from
http://www.erain.com/products/plug-ins/Features/LocalExamples/PenStyles.asp).
I dunno very much about coding, but I think that it could use the Ming
library(http://ming.sourceforge.net), that has a Pyton and a C
version!

Great work, god bless ya!
Pedro Sacramento