[Bf-funboard] Feature Proposal Update

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Wed Jul 27 01:11:37 CEST 2005

Just to be fair to zr, the GUI he has provided with the modifier system
isn't final. Its more like a proof of concept. Suggestions are welcome
obviously.. I'm not saying they aren't, I just felt it was best to point
out that he at no point claimed the current setup was optimal. Just
thought I'd clarify!

Re: Modifier GUI mockup
Your suggestions are good but I'm not sure I like the vertical stacking
very much. It limits the number of modifiers you can visualize easily
like the constraints panel. It becomes a nuisance to have to drag a
buttons window horizontally and vertically once you add more than fit on
the screen (which is traditionally horizontal). *forcing* it to be
vertical doesn't seem like the most effective approach. Just my two cents.

Regards,
--Chris