[Bf-funboard] Updated feature proposal

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Fri Jul 15 23:11:42 CEST 2005

Hello,

after a long time i updated my feature proposal. I recognized that a lot
of these things come true and Blender is better then ever!

Thanx for it.

I added a new chapter:

More Vertex merge options
When you merging two vertices you can merge them only "At Center" and
"At Cursor". it would be very usefull to have additional options like
"At First selected" and "At Last selected". So all selected vertices
will be merged at the first one that was selected or at the las one.

http://www.neeneenee.de/blender/features/#26

--
|\/\/\/|
|      |
C      _)       bart at neeneenee.de
|   ,_/
|   /    - Ich bin nicht berechtigt Aushilfslehrer zu feuern -
/   \
                 http://www.neeneenee.de