[Bf-funboard] Random particle rotation...

Konrad Haenel public at konrad-haenel.de
Fri Jan 7 20:34:33 CET 2005

Hi there,

I searched the elysium-forums for a way to add random rotation to
particles. I couldn't find an answer to this and somebody replied to my
post that this probably isn't possible yet.

This is bad.

So here comes my little feature request:

I want to add random rotation to particles.

It might sound unimportant to some but it's a feature I made heavy usage
of in previous projects on other software-packages. For particle-systems
this surely is a must.

Greets,

Konrad