[Bf-funboard] Workplane?

Mal mal at candomultimedia.com
Mon Feb 7 22:54:12 CET 2005

This is a great idea...

I was showing a friend how to use Blender earlier ( who had some 3D
modelling experience ) for testing the stuff I'm working on now.

He prefered to use the perspective viewport to add objects, and for
EVERY single object he added ( due to the primitive aligning to the
viewport ), I had to show him how to a) come out of edit mode b) reset
the rotation on the object and b) go back into edit mode.  And this is
before he starts even basic modelling of the primitive.

An option in the UI regarding the initial rotation of an added primitive
would be great.

Mal