[Bf-funboard] Re: [Bf-committers] Shadow colors

Jason Saunders blenergetic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 05:11:12 CET 2005

Just to let you know Bart, the buttons window is being redesigned for
the next release of blender. see
http://wiki.blender.org/bin/view.pl/Blenderdev/ButtonsInformationArchitecture
for more information.

Removing the RGB sliders is one of our proposals; check out a tuhopuu3
build soon for a new material buttons design with only color swatches.
So i guess we have the same idea ;)