[Bf-funboard] Notes for objects

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Thu Aug 25 09:28:44 CEST 2005

Hello Matt,

i agree, a linked 3d text isn't usefull and first i was thinking about a
link to a text in the text editor too. But for me it is not close enough
to the object or you need a button at "Annotation" that will show or
create the linked text object for reading or creating the annotation.

That would be very cool!