[Bf-funboard] IPO window Face lift

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Mon Aug 22 12:35:59 CEST 2005

Hello Konrad,

ever read about usability, and easy navigation? You are right about "You
don't really have to hit the vertex exactly" but on high resolution
(1600x1200) it is hard to see them too.
Anyway an option for dot size let anybody set like he did and for
default state it could be like now.
I personal like to have a color setting the line between the bezier
point and the changing point too (selected and unselected).