[Bf-funboard] Papers on interface usage ?

zippy trip at spymac.com
Wed Aug 17 18:13:43 CEST 2005

Hey your the one that built the now defunct move 3d cursor with grab
tool. That was useful just not finished on cvs land but still useful.

Explaining Modo is hard to do ya gotta just try it if you can.
Otherwise just look for writers that can draw up a well detailed
design workflow.
>> the way or is never in the correct place. It tends to take three
>> view changes to realign it so I can center on it and place it
>> where I need, and that is still a shot in the dark if it gets
>> moved around.

Er The cursor gets lost in space a lot of times,

> Also, did you ever hear of Numpad-DEL?
Same deal still here to many clciks to fix a wandering cursor, breaks
flow of design and navigation