[Bf-funboard] Several Suggestions

bullx bullx at tiscali.it
Wed Sep 29 12:12:53 CEST 2004

> Some new additions to the controls that could be used in Character
> Animation.
> i.e. More bone types, Blend shapes/morph targets? applied when a bone is
> moved, scripting [...]

what we really need in this field is some kind of bones able to prevent
feet shifting in walkcicles and feet "going under the floor", for example.

I knew something about harkyman's floor constrain but it seem disappeared.

I'm just working to a nla animation i those days and i have find out how
weak the armature system could be sometimes.