[Bf-funboard] IPO window and Rotating

J L aligorith at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 10:05:36 CEST 2004

Hi,

In the IPO window, wouldn't it be clearer to have numbers such as (360
degrees, 90 degrees) when a rotation ipo is selected? Or, it could just say
360, 90, etc. for all ipos.

When working with armatures, I've noticed some strange results. It seems
that if I rotate a bone a certain direction (e.g. Clockwise) and insert a
keyframe, then go to another frame and insert another keyframe where I reset
all rotation, the animated result will be this bone just continuing on the
direction it's going. However, this is not great for eyelids (which I'm
using them for). This means that the eyelid would appear to slide up and
disappear, then reappear at the bottom (ouch!). Is there some way of making
Blender do otherwise?

Aligorith