[Bf-funboard] Materials

Konrad Haenel public at konrad-haenel.de
Wed Sep 22 12:59:10 CEST 2004

I really wonder what's wrong with simply using any .blend-file as your
personal storage for materials. All you have to do than is append some
material from that file to your current scene. How much easier could it
become? You can even make little cute scenes which show off the
materials on some spheres for quick reference (I do that, it's very
helpful).