[Bf-funboard] Question on appending

joeedh joeeagar at prodigy.net
Tue Sep 14 07:20:10 CEST 2004

Vania Smrkovski wrote:

>Finally, my Blender Project Management Toolkit:  It is still very preliminary,
>but if you are interested, you can visit
>https://projects.blender.org/projects/blenderproject/ to see the project
>site.  The toolkit is designed to use a database (no DB server necessary) to
>manage projects, subprojects and external library files.  I can't say I know

I've made a similar thing myself, what I call PyEffects.  It's a script
designed  to contain other python scripts with a nice, easy GUI
interface.  I'll attach a .blend to this file as an example.
joeedh

P.S.: Hint: Run the script in the lower right corner, click on "Cloth",
and then click around some of the 3d objects.  Now this is true plugin
behavior! :) Well, kindof.