[Bf-funboard] Re: Updated Feature Proposal: Uniform transformaction (Weighte

Ingie Bee ingiebee at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 20:20:11 CEST 2004

you can't have the duplicated vertices
Wait, sorry for interrupting but if you do that, you can't extrude them via
size.  I mean before you could hit extrude, escape, s = size, and fan out.
If you remove that ability,  you can't do it that way.

Hope I make sense ;P
Ingie

>From: Bart <bart at neeneenee.de>
>To: bf-funboard at projects.blender.org
>Subject: Re: [Bf-funboard] Re: Updated Feature Proposal: Uniform
transformaction (Weighted SubSurf, Bevel, Warp)
>Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 19:56:25 +0200
>

>Ok, checked it. It should be changed, when pressing ESC or RMB
>during extrude and after pressing S, R, X, Y or Z should be a
>complete abort without duplicating vertices.
>
>Will update my proposal soon about it.
>
>Sorry what did you mean with
>"OTOH, duplicate does not have a dialog and requires XKEY" ?
>
>Thanx for your comment.
>
>GSR - FR wrote:
>>bart at neeneenee.de (2004-09-16 at 2340.37 +0200):
>>
>>>http://www.neeneenee.de/blender/features/#6
>>

>>"Why has the Extrude funtion at the beginning a dialog
"Extrude?"?
>>Other Transformation did not have one and Extrude (maybe you
>>pressed E
>>by mistake) can be aborted like other actions with RMB or
Esc-key."