[Bf-funboard] A few ideas

Daniel Fairhead madprof at uk2.net
Sat Sep 11 11:53:02 CEST 2004

> Whoops! H key is the key to hide vertices. But still, this is bad. It should
> be moved to another key. Also, is it possible that when vertices are hidden
> and you are using sub-surfs, that the light gray lines are drawn to about
> half-way to the hidden ones?

I don't think it should be moved. It has been HKEY since the year dot, and although
that isn't really a _very_ convincing reason for some, it does make sense. H = Hide.

I do think some kind of feedback might be useful though. Some (semi-)obvious on-screen
thing saying "some verts hidden" or something. Or the mesh goes a different colour,
or something.

> Also, does Appending actually work. I've only been able to import textures +
> materials but never any objects.

Always has for me.

Well. Not always. Running bf-CVS does have drawbacks occasionly :-)

Its working now though (AFAIK).

Dan