[Bf-funboard] Annoying Key!

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Wed Sep 8 01:29:16 CEST 2004

Nathan wrote:

> However for many people it's confusing as to whether it's state is
> hidden or deleted.  I think even for those who have used blender for a
> long time it's rather confusing sometimes. I think a nice feature
> would be to have a theme setting that one can change to set the
> opacity/alpha settings of all hidden items, so that it's visibility is
> diminshed to say 5-10 per cent, but it's made non selectable so it
> acomplishes it's purpose of clearing out a model enough so that
> selection and viewing is easier and simpler while allowing the user to
> still see his entire creation, and letting the user know that
> something is hidden.

Mhm sounds you talking more about a freeze feature (as many other 3dapps
has). Hide somting has to do with a clearer view but also with fasten up
the viewport too. If hidden meshes are not really hidden then their is
no speed up.

But your idea is great for a freeze funtion.

--
|\/\/\/|
|      |
C      _)       bart at neeneenee.de
|   ,_/
|   /    - Ich bin nicht berechtigt Aushilfslehrer zu feuern -
/   \
                 http://www.neeneenee.de