[Bf-funboard] Annoying Key!

Nick Winters nickrwinters at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 00:07:00 CEST 2004

that is a completely different feature though

hiding things should hide them completely; they were hidden to be out of my way

if they were left visible, I'd prefer the term "disabled" as in they
are there, I just can't directly mess with them.  Currently there
isn't such a feature, but it has been requested a few times on
blender.org