[Bf-funboard] Updated Feature Proposal: Different Cursors / Better UV/ Image Editor Behaviors

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Sat Sep 4 23:11:24 CEST 2004

Hi Martin,

thanx a lot that i'm looking for. I figured out a little problem:

In my theme the panel background is white so i can't read the text if
the status is Make and the button shows Delete.
http://www.neeneenee.de/blender/features/temp.gif

Think this color switch is not really needed.

But thanx again!

did not see it because my panle background is white and