[Bf-funboard] Updated Feature Proposal: Different Cursors / Better UV/ Image Editor Behaviors

alex alex at schnittenparadies.de
Fri Sep 3 23:45:16 CEST 2004

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004, Bart wrote:

> When i change a texture of a face it didn't start to becaome yellow so why it
> should become pink when i remove it. I think anybody can see if there is a
> untextured face.

Uhm, I would say it is infinitely easier if it is pink.

I know that "pink is wrong" or "pink needs attention" convention from other
3d stuff too, i.e., the DOOM 2 engine also showed untextured walls pink
(inside the game). So i guess it must have a purpose. Pink is just ugly, it
catches your attention. Same as with the 'selected object is pink' stuff.

It stitches out of the scene.

alex at schnittenparadies.de