[Bf-funboard] Limits on size

The Fallen Weeble flaw at misaligned.net
Thu Sep 2 20:30:44 CEST 2004

This can be particularly bothersome for rotation values (for which using
a smaller scale isn't particularly feasible).  Select an object, press
the NKEY.  Try to set the rotation value above 1000 or below -1000.  You
can't (or at least, I couldn't) do it.  The way around that, of course,
is to adjust the value in the IPO window.  Problem solved... or at least
circumvented.  I'd rather not have to circumvent.  My question is, are
there any real reasons why having limits on these values is necessary?

Later.

  Fweeb