[Bf-funboard] Additional Primatives

Konrad Haenel public at konrad-haenel.de
Tue Oct 26 14:02:53 CEST 2004

Sounds like a Python-script to me. This shouldn't be too hard to code
and I remember seeing something similar yet incredibly powerful in the
elysium-python-forums.

... ahh, now I remember, it was called "Beast", the thread that started
it all is here:

http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16217

The really interesting stuff begins at about page 10:

http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16217&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=100

It's a very interesting read, I wonder what has become of it?