[Bf-funboard] Saving animated envmap

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Nov 26 13:33:51 CET 2004

I needed to save an animated environment map (Anim
option in EnvMap) and discovered that I can't save it.
I thought it would work in AVI format or something,
but it doesn't.

However I have some recall that this used to work...
maybe I'm confused.

If this wasn't ever implemented, it is indeed
something useful even in this Raytracing Era, when you
want just some blurry reflections and many reflecting
objects (render times can easily become eternal...).

Cheers.

malefico