[Bf-funboard] how about a physic engine?

Patrick Mullen saluk64007 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 22:51:25 CET 2004

I wonder if at some time the game engine could be combined with the
renderer, or run in render mode or something.  Input would be slightly
out of the question, but it would basically process a frame of the
game then render using the blender renderer, then process another
frame.  You could either set a limit to how many frames to do, or just
stop it with esc.  I'm not sure though, the game engine and the
rest-of-blender are too seperate I think to concieve how to pull this
off at the moment.  It would be really neat if the game engine were
more integrated, but then again there is a lot of pull to make the
game engine more seperate.  It's a tough issue.