[Bf-funboard] sequential selection

Ted Schundler tschundler at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 05:53:45 CET 2004

Well, if you're doing edges, there's no need to deselect vert1 - just
select vert2 against without holding shift (your mounse in there
anyway) and move on to vert3 shift+clicking that & making the edge.

An automated deselection, while it would be nice (especially for
making faces), would become annoying when doing edges/faces that
extend radially. (i.e. there is a common point shared by a bunch)
Maybe instead, FKEY could ignore existing faces/edges, so you just
keep on selecting more & more? That might work... Though trying to get
the logic for that working right might be a bit of a challenge.

Ted