[Bf-funboard] texture as noise for ipo-curve

paul at pablosbrain.com paul at pablosbrain.com
Fri Nov 19 18:41:16 CET 2004

Maybe a possibility to link an IPO to a Python script right from the IPO window.
 So you can select an IPO curve and over on the side where the name is located
add the ability to select a loaded Python script or to add a new Python script
which would then launch you into the Text window with that newly added/selected
python script.  It would make it very quick and easy to add small mathematical
calculations and would also allow the full power of the python api to be used
as well.