[Bf-funboard] Re: Sky Generator

levon hudson levonh at internode.on.net
Tue Nov 9 08:39:03 CET 2004

you can get texture plugins that do brick patterns and other things at
 http://www-users.cs.umn.edu/~mein/blender/plugins/texture.html

and the source code is avalible, and in a nice layed out format, if you
find other procedual texture code on teh net you could try making your own.
now compiling the plugins in windows, thats another problem :|