[Bf-funboard] Sky Generator

Nathan Allworth dittobox at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 21:12:04 CET 2004

Has anyone mentioned "webdav"? This is what Adobe uses for the base
behind it's Version Cue collaberation software which records comments
within and without files and versions as well as marking up entire
projects with todo lists etc. It's simple but it works great.

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/versioncue.html

Nathan