[Bf-funboard] Sky Generator

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Sun Nov 7 15:18:38 CET 2004

Hmetalcowgirl, Eeshlo and I are going to be working on volumetric
textures (a.k.a. Hypertextures) in the near future. Until then...
Blender's textures are more than sufficient for many of the situations
you would require. The rest of the situations just require some
Gimping/Photoshoping and some patience. I don't like it when people say,
"This is missing!" when in reality its something missing from their
creativity or inventiveness, not to mention unwillingness to read the
docs and/or experiment.

Chris (Desoto)