[Bf-funboard] Sky Generator

Mag. Karl Kühberger kuehberger at gmx.net
Sun Nov 7 08:12:04 CET 2004

you won't believe it, but i just wanted to ask the same question!
a sky generator (as a texture type) would be very usefull
(there is a cloud texture type, but more often we need partly clouded
sky or the typical dark-clouded sky before a thunderstorm).
something like terragen would be fantastic, of course, but maybe
to complicated.

other texture types i miss in blender are:

- various bricks
- various stones
- various woods
- water (i.e. surface of the sea)
- various metalls
- various floors (i.e. asphalt, grass, soil, ...)

karl