[Bf-funboard] Helpmenu links...

Jiri Hnidek bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 27 May 2004 00:44:15 +0200

Hi,
I don't have any problem with opening browser window. When some instance
of FireFox is running, then url is opened imidiately in new tab. If now
instance of FireFox is running, then url is not opened imidiately ;-),
but I can still work comfortable in blender.

My script used as $BROWSER

#!/bin/bash
mozilla_browser=/opt/firefox/firefox
<>${mozilla_browser} -remote "openURL(${1},new-tab)" ||
${mozilla_browser} $1 &

Any details about BROWSER module? I guess it is python script. How
should it work?

Jiri