[Bf-funboard] Bones and Layers idea/request.

Paul Lunneberg bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 10 May 2004 12:18 -0500

I think the slowness of the bones may still be related to when and how many=
 times blender calculates IK.  For a small bandaid to your dilema try chang=
eing the iteration value for your IK constraints to a lower value.  It will=
 help playback speed in blender as well as interactive speed.  Its not a fi=
x but it helps in the time being.=20

does anybody know if that code has been looked at? =20

That issue also slows down just rotating a view without manipulating any bo=
nes.  Or it did last time I had a chance to mess with it.

Paul