[Bf-funboard] Copy & Paste between Scenes

Robert Frunzke bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 01 May 2004 23:10:21 +0200

Hello,

would be nice to copy things around between two opened scenes.

I have two .blend files, one on which I work, and another from where I
would like to re-use some objects (some rose leafs, parented together to
a rose).

This is what I tried:

first try: "Append.."/<file>/Object/<Parent object of the rose> - Now
there is one rose leaf and its material, but the children are missing.
second try: "Append.."/<file>/Scene/Scene - Now I have the other scene,
but neither Duplicate nor anything else can copy data between scenes.
(insert other ways of doing it here)

A "Duplicate to Scene.." would be really helpful.

Thanks,
Robert