[Bf-funboard] rotoscoping

Landis Fields bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 21:47:29 -0000

ph,

Very interesting. How did you go about linking another scene to be used as a
background. I cannot belive that I let such a feature slip by!!! I havent
even utilized the "scene" feature of Blender yet! What other things (off the
top of your head) can one do through the use of scenes in Blender? What is
the benefit of splitting things up into scenes and how does one control what
aspects are rendered in what scenes and what are not or is the layer info
(such as what to render) used as if only one scene was being used?

Thanks for the awesome info man. Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Landis