[Bf-funboard] Re: Feature request: relative filenames for linked .blend files

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 20:37:13 +0200

Hi,

Long time ago I posted here! :) But i check on mails here still... and
this request was a nice one to complete before this evening's soccer
will again hurt our Dutch pride...

Until now, to edit the relative path code "//" it was only possible by
manually typing it in the filepath button. As Theeth suggested, this
now is an option in the FileSelect header. So any loaded file now can
become relative.

For linked libraries this wasn't supported yet though, so that required
some extra surgery, but the operation seemed to be completed
successful! The commit is going out now, if possible give it a good
test...

BTW: only place now where you can see the Library pathnames now is in
Oops Windw. In the header, click last button, and select orange library
block.

-Ton-