[Bf-funboard] Adaptive displacement mapping.

Chris Burt bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 11:42:47 -0400

The man who coded Displacement Mapping to begin with had started work on
this but got caught up with class and work.  He planned on being back
somewhat this summer to work more with it.  I'm not sure what his status
is now.  If you want to try and get in touch with him his nickname was
DetectiveThorn and his name was Robert Wenzlaf.  I'd like to hear from
him too so if you do hear back from him, give us a heads up if he doesn't.