[Bf-funboard] move to target/edge constraint

Martin Poirier bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 07:20:58 -0700 (PDT)

It's already in my plans for the transform recode
since the beginnings. I've got some structural code
and principiles done if you're interested.

Martin

--- Johnny Matthews <Johnny.Matthews@greenville.edu>