[Bf-funboard] Texture baker

Martin Poirier bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:32:25 -0700 (PDT)

You could solve the "keeping texture coordinates when
rendering out texture map problem" with vertex keys
this way:

1- texture and UV unwrap your mesh
2- add a vertex key
3- run a script that transform UV coordinates in mesh
coordinates. (Your mesh geometry should match the
seams)
4- insert new vertex key to store new mesh layout
5- render
6- save render as UV map and use it on your mesh.

Martin