[Bf-funboard] Re: Mirror

trip bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 01:56:25 -0400

This is great for a low poly two mesh beginning, but later when the
mesh gets to complicated with vertices it is two much work to rick
having to rejoin all of the verts.
The same mirror editing is still needed, or at the least a mirror grab
rotate and scale so matter what vertices are selected.

Example, I have a mesh created and I want to rotate the hands towards
the body, doing a rotate will just rotate both hands in one direction
not opposite like it was when I had the two meshes separate with alt d
mode..

Is there anyway to get this function for a one mesh item ?