[Bf-funboard] Special Animation Vertices

Benjamin Freundorfer bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:11:44 +0200

hi

this tool would absolutely be great! especially because you can invent
new positions while animating and you reeally can controll the shape of
the expression without using any sliders, but the model directly.
still, i doubt, you can have like a radius with a falloff for influenced
vertices - aka automatic assigning. so you would have to assign them
manually. eg: when moving an eyebrow it would move the "edge" of the
eyebrow above the eye and then some part of the forehead but then a part
of the eyehole would move too.

and this tool with manual assigning is pretty similar to bones.
i think i have seen this already on the web in some video

however, i would love to see a redesign of the whole armature system and
then maybe this feature could be included

benjamin