[Bf-funboard] Manager update 2

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 22:28:28 +0100

Hi,

Sorry not to keep in touch here... this list has over a 100 unread
messages for me now. I hardly have time to visit forums or the websites
either. Handling my email takes me 2 to 5 hours per day!

I try to keep track of the coding projects, but also that's growing
faster than a single human can handle. At organizational level we need
solutions for this, something I am working on now. The next week I
don't have time to discuss it here either, but the week after I'm
available for feedback.

Please keep your work online, it's not wasted time at all.
Contributions like this are an important and very relevant knowledge
base for Blender projects. What we might need to change is the
functioning of this kind of user/artist feedback. The bf-funboard
mailing list apparently isn't a very good method to inspire coders...

-Ton-