AW: [Bf-funboard] Render Buttons proposal

Benjamin Freundorfer bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 07:26:07 +0100

Your proposal is great... The presets take a lot of space in the old UI.
I would love to have a function, where I can set my own presets...

It's very structured and the buttons seem to talk to you because it is
so clear what they are for.

I also like the Mousebuttons proposal. Very logical and compatible to
other software, but still keeping advantages of blender-mousebuttons.

benjamin

-------------------------------------
William Reynish wrote:

Time for a new proposal! This time it's the Render
buttons that have overgone change:

Please read the proposal and comment!

http://www.shadeless.dk/ui/renderbuttons.htm

-William Reynish (Monkeyboi)

PS
Sadly my interface post on Blender.org is now
destroyed. When I reply it says "Failed Sending
Email". I'll have to start a new one.. Oh, what a
hastle. It also doesn't disply the last page, although
that seems to be a different problem.

Yahoo! Mail (http://dk.mail.yahoo.com) - Gratis: 6 MB lagerplads,
spamfilter og virusscan