Append ideas Re: [Bf-funboard] LIBRARY of more primitives

Roel Spruit bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 01:21:42 +0100

This is more of a general statement than an attack on you.
A lot of people us a "..." style punctuation. pleeeeeease don't do this.
also, don't be afraid to press enter now and then to break up the text.
when I see a text like this, I don't feel like reading it.

no offense, just trying to get more people to read your ideas ;)

Roel

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: bf-funboard-admin@blender.org
[mailto:bf-funboard-admin@blender.org]Namens Luke Wenke
Verzonden: dinsdag 13 januari 2004 1:18
Aan: bf-funboard@blender.org
Onderwerp: Re: Append ideas Re: [Bf-funboard] LIBRARY of more primitives

I eventually worked out how to append multiple items... I had to right-click
to select multiple items...  though if you left-click any items they show up
in the textbox - but aren't appended. I think this should be fixed... I
think it multiple items are selected, their names could appear in the
textbox... e.g. "item1, item2, item3" (separated by commas and spaces).
I think you should be able to shift-left-click to select multiple items as
well (to make it consistent with things such as multiple layer selection)
though ctrl-left-click would be more consistent with the Windows OS.
It's good to see that feature is already part of blender, but I think it
should be made more obvious. (it should be reflected in the textbox, etc)
BTW, what do you mean by "proper naming does the trick, too"? Do you just
mean it makes it easier to find the parts, which you still have to select
individually to append?
- Luke.